Dr. Siavash Eftekhari is a practicing, board-certified oral maxillofacial surgeon out of Frisco, Texas. He has been practicing for 4 years. He grew up in Portland, Oregon and attended the University of Oregon for his undergraduate degree. He received his Dental Medicine Degree from the University of Pennsylvania and followed shortly after with his Medical Degree at the Oregon Health and Science University, School of Medicine. He then went on to complete a General Surgery internship at the University of California Los Angeles. He completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Oregon Health and Science University and then completed a fellowship at John Peter Smith Hospital in Head and Neck Oncologic and Reconstructive Surgery.
He has had extensive training in his field and is extremely skilled in his specialty. He lives in Frisco, Texas with his fiancée. He is currently seeing patients at Texas Health Plano and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Presbyterian in Plano, Baylor Scott and White Hospital in McKinney, Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Methodist Hospital in Dallas and Richardson, and Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth.
Dr. Eftekhari performs surgeries/ procedures that include, but are not limited to:
- wisdom teeth extractions
- full mouth reconstructions with bone grafting
- biopsies of the tongue, jaw, or throat
- dental implants, repair/ reconstruction of facial fractures and trauma
- obstructive sleep apnea surgery
- total thyroidectomy
- removal of masses or lesions to the head and neck regions
- facial and neck scar revisions
- microvascular reconstructive surgery and free tissue transfer
- head and neck abscess or infection surgery
- facial cosmetic procedures such as Botox and fillers
Dr. Eftekhari is extremely passionate about his line of work. He always puts his patients first and is very thorough. He has an incredible bedside manner and makes sure that no question goes unanswered. He understands the importance of making his patients feel comfortable with whatever procedure they are having and always makes sure to go the extra mile for them.